Workday HRIS Analyst
Frazer Jones has partnered with a well-known global commodities firm based in the heart of Reading. We are looking for Senior HRIS Analyst to join the organisation on a contract to permanent basis. This Senior HRIS Analyst will need to be a Workday modules expert, someone who is able to own the process, act as a subject matter expert in driving testing, report writing, working closely with the firm’s technology team. You are to partner with all members of the HRIS team based in the US and external vendors functional owners to continually improve processes, maximize productivity, and support new HR initiatives. This position is based in Reading, hybrid working (2 days a week in office).
- Build strong relationships with our Global HR Process Owners and Country HR Partners to assess needs and define requirements
- Document business requirements, decisions, business processes, and workflows in relevant documentation, including SOP’s, training guides, quick reference guides
- Analyse, design and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality. Ensure custom reports function as designed based on business requirements
- Test, validate and implement configuration changes in Workday including Integrations, Business Processes, and Calculated Fields
- Ability to prioritize Workday issues and enhancements and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Stay current on Workday features and enhancements that could benefit the organization
- Create, review, and take part in functional testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades, patches, troubleshooting and other maintenance; two major upgrades per year as well as weekly enhancements
- Assist with the planning of enterprise level projects including defining the scope, goals, course of action, work needed, timeline and budget
- Previous Workday experience, hands on configuration experience in Core HCM, other modules including, recruitment learning, learning, talent & performance management, compensation, Absence.
- Excellent oral and written skills, ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent Microsoft Package experience, including advanced excel skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.