Workday HRIS Manager
Frazer Jones is now representing a financial services firm based in heart of central London. We have been frequently working with this client and is now helping them build a strong HRIS team. This HRIS Workday Manager position is a permanent opportunity. We are keen to speak to Workday professionals with great team management skills, a team player and an individual who can work through various modules across the Workday system. Furthermore, the role leads on developing best practice functionality across the systems landscape in HR, bringing in external knowledge and experience to ensure the firm stays at the core of HR technology.
The successful incumbent will bring with them the prior experience of embedding Workday and will have experience of working in fast-paced, highly commercial, and innovative environments.
You will be managing other HRIS members in the team, acting as the first point of contact and producing reports to educate stakeholders on. This is a hybrid working organisation, the team typically do 2 days a week in the office.
- Develop, lead and maintain the HR systems roadmap, driving the agenda in line with the business priorities and our HR cyclical calendar
- Lead the roadmap for the global deployment of Workday by partnering with our Workday partner to successful deploy Workday in countries
- Lead day to day activity of the team, managing, upskilling, and mentoring the team to support their growth and development
- Work collaboratively with the Data & Reporting Lead on educating the business on how to use reports and data to make effective business decisions
- Responsible for various Workday module activities across the team, including CORE HCM, Performance and Talent, Payroll and Security.
- Implementing new functionally to enhance our current setup, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, influencing, and managing change and acting as a trusted technology advisor
- Working in partnership with IT on how we can improve our HR integration landscape
- Workday systems experts, qualified by experience/degree level educated
- Proactive, “can do” attitude with high levels of motivation and drive and the ability to work independently without high levels of supervision
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing multiple deliverables
- Excellent communication skills: ability to synthesise and communicate information from a wide variety of sources
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills; ability to deal with senior stakeholders throughout the business and able to present information in a clear way to different audiences
- Excellent Microsoft package skills, including Microsoft Excel
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.