Workday HRIS Support Administrator
Our client, a leading financial services institution is looking for a Workday HRIS Support Administrator. This person will be responsible for working closely with the HRIS team to build impactful partnerships with various functional areas to provide HR system administration and support.
- User query / issue handling
- Serve as the initial point of contact for Workday queries and requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests and issues in a timely manner with exceptional customer service
- Monitor and address end-user support inquires via Workday Support mailbox and Workday Help by categorizing and recording reported queries and monitoring issues from start to resolution
- Investigate, identify, and document technical issues, provide resolutions, escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support and communicate updates to all stakeholders
- Create and maintain our ticketing system and escalate tickets to the appropriate team member
- Meet or exceed SLAs in response to resolving tickets and requests
- Perform weekly audits of our ticketing system for accuracy and timely resolution
- Train users on processes and functionality of Workday, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of HRIS and database systems management required; prior experience in a help desk / service desk setting a plus
- 2-4 years of experience with Workday
- Experience working with confidential and sensitive HR/payroll information and critical business processes required
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to learn processes
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently with a proactive working style
The position can be fully remote or hybrid 1-2 days a week in New York City. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.