Workday Security HRIS Analyst
I am partnered with a top-performing global firm based in the heart of London to hire a Workday Security HRIS Specialist on a permanent basis. You will work in a wider team to support a range of HR systems & data projects and continuous improvements. From the very beginning, you will have a chance to support interesting projects across all modules of Workday, support integrations across bespoke technology, and really push forward to the end-user experience, overall lifecycle, and capabilities.
The role is perfect for a Workday Security expert looking to join a larger and more global organisation that spans more than 30 countries across the globe. You will hit the ground running and use your expertise in a more focused way, rolling out global upgrades and liaising with stakeholders on an international scale.
- Hands on configuration and implementation of Workday Security.
- Assist other members of the team in improving their understanding of operational areas of expertise, such as security
- Assisting stakeholders in the definition of business process specifications and requirement gathering
- Give the HR Systems Manager guidance and assistance with upkeep activities and programs.
- When necessary, coordinate system improvements across departments and functional areas.
- Work closely with IT and/or supplier technicians as required to resolve reasonably sophisticated user and system issues, including as glitches, login issues, access limitations, and data concerns in HRIS systems.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a wide range of operational divisions of the group’s Workday systems, as well as serve as the internal Workday Security Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Respond to raised tickets created by end users or technical support services, and resolve as appropriate
- Aid the HRIS Solutions Managers in their data cleansing efforts.
- Support for Workday’s data design/structure, as well as integration with external and bespoke systems
- Align application architecture rework with the Data Leadership team within the IT division.
- Project-leading in the field of human resources and providing unstructured assistance as necessary
The role offers a competitive package of up to £confidential, with a bonus opportunity of up to 10%. You will benefit from an agile and hybrid working model and be given autonomy and will be comfortable with working to tight deadlines. If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply, and contact Anton Blades at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search. We are recruiting heavily within the HRIS space so are super keen to speak with you even if the above role isn’t the perfect match or what you’re looking for. In the first instance please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones for a confidential conversation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.