A great new 12 month ftc role now exists within a leading financial services business for a Workday Security Specialist to join their EMEA HRIS team. Covering a maternity leave, this role will see you act as their Workday Security Module Subject Matter Expert, playing a pivotal role in ensuring the integrity, security, and optimisation of their Workday platform, and be responsible for leading and managing the Security module throughout its lifecycle and serving as an advocate for Workday as the primary source of employee information. Your expertise will help shape their global governance structure, ensuring robust controls within the Workday tenant. Key duties will be to:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the Security module in Workday.
- Lead and manage the Security module throughout its lifecycle.
- Advocate for Workday as the golden source of employee information and seek opportunities for system optimisation and enhancement.
- Actively participate in the global governance structure supporting controls within the tenant.
- Create and update security policies, domains, segmented security, for both role-based and user-based roles.
- Lead the validation and vetting of all roles and security group assignments.
- Maintain end-user access in the Workday system.
- Assist users with security-related issues, troubleshoot access problems, and provide guidance on security best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define security roles, access controls, and permission sets, ensuring data security and segregation of duties.
- Proactively identify and address compliance issues related to data access, retention, and sharing.
- Continuously monitor and assess security controls, implementing necessary changes to improve security.
- Liaise with regional counterparts to support the global Workday platform following a defined governance structure.
- Work as part of a global and local team of Workday specialists, technology experts, and HR stakeholders to guide, lead, and design security enhancements.
As a result, the business is looking to meet candidates with at least 12 months in-depth knowledge and expertise in the Security module, any exposure to HCM, Recruiter and EIB would be an advantage, together with a strong understanding of HR systems, data structures, domain policies and processes, with a focus on data security and integrity. You will need excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to proactively identify issues, analyse root causes, and implement effective solutions. the business currently work X1 day a week in the office and one week a month they work X2 days. If you are passionate about HR system security and want to contribute to a dynamic, global organization, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.