3 months ago
Our client, a successful and international tech company that has already grown rapidly in recent years, is looking for a
Workday Teamlead (m/w/d)
for their office in Berlin.
If you want to join a modern and multicultural company that is known for its start-up spirit and young and agile company culture, this is the right place for you!
- Leading a team of HRIS Analysts
- Own the implementation and support of Workday Core HCM and absence management
- Own the integration between Workday and HR processes and other required integration
- Ensure smooth project management with key stakeholders
- Advocate for the use of technology and automation across people processes
- Partner with other functions like Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, People Partnering, Office Management, Finance, IT, Privacy and Legal
- Bachelor's degree in HR or IT or comparable
- Experience in leading a team
- Several years of experience with Workday HCM as lead configurator or project manager
- Excellent project- and stakeholder management skills and advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.