Workday Test Lead (Interim)
Frazer Jones is pleased to be partnering with a leading medical business. This is a global technology business operating in over 100 countries. A growing listed business that is looking for a Workday Test Lead to join their HR transformation programme and develop the test strategy for Workday. You’ll support with testing of new releases of Workday functionality in to their existing HRIS tool. You’ll need to develop and lead a service rehearsal testing plan of the HR service centres. The role needs to leave a legacy testing toolkit for the HR function as well improved testing skills and methodology for the team. Duties will include:
- Work with the implementation partner and solutions integration partner
- Usability testing with a selected group of users
- Configuration testing
- Testing of a Service Now Case Management tool
- Test entry and exit criteria development
- Produce detailed test execution schedules for test phases
- Stakeholder management plus developing, motivating and coaching key members of the team
- Define testing requirements for the project based on solution changes
- Ensure a deep understanding of changes being made to Workday
To be considered for this role you must have extensive Workday technical expertise and have experience testing as many Workday modules as possible. You will have worked for a large global business previously on Workday HR transformation projects. You should have experience managing and leading Workday testing phases and working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders. You’ll report to the HR Transformation Director but also work closely with the HRIS Director and Programme PMO lead. The company is based in Reading but can offer hybrid or agile working but you must be based out of the UK. This role is offering a competitive day rate and will run until August with the possibility of extension. If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search in the reward market.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.