Sydney, New South Wales
about 1 year ago
In this role you will be responsible for the management and administration of all workers compensation claims in accordance with relevant legislative requirements. This will include assessing, investigating, reviewing and determining claims, weekly entitlements and medical treatment costs in accordance with the relevant legislation and insurer requirements. Importantly you will be rquired to liaise with all relevant stakeholders, providing advice and support.
An allied health background will be held in high regard, however essential to the role is a degree/qualification relevant to the requirements of the role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in managing claims under the NSW Legislation;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment;
- Have relationship building skills;
- Be outcome and solution focused;
- High level of administrative and time management skills
If you're a motivated, enthusiastic individual and would like to be part of a successful team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.