S$100000 - S$140000 per annum + + Relocation + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
- Workforce Planning & Talent Manager, Singapore
- Relocation Package
- Leading Global Law Firm
- Salary: Competitive (SGD 100k - 140k)
Our client is an International European headquartered Professional Services firm with a significant base in Singapore. They have engaged our services for two Workforce Planning & Talent Manager positions to ensure their workforce is optimally resourced, that people are getting a brilliant career experience and development and ultimately impacting the bottom line.
These people will match the professional employees by skillset, development areas and aspirational areas onto client projects to ensure people are getting the best development and exposure to their specific area of specialism.
In addition, this role will act as a practice manager to support their Regional Business Managers, particularly in helping to co-ordinate the practice they are assigned to on the ground in Singapore but also on regional activities and facing off to Partners on any other chief of staff type duties.
Essential: Stakeholder management, relationship building and flexibility for the business will be a key competency for the newly created roles as any new initiatives need to have strong business buy-in. This person will have matrix reporting to the business.
These are very high profile and visible positions face-off to all members of the Singapore and regional business; so the successful candidate will need to be very people-driven and will want to establish strong relationships across the business.
Based in Singapore, this role will be responsible for the implementation of smooth running of project allocation, talent management and project management.
Desirable: Experience of HR, recruitment, and or talent management within the legal sector
Commercial Acumen; You will play a critical role in the company's profitability and bottom line.
- Optimise the allocation of work and the deployment of staff to maximise profitability
- Provide information and advice in respect of manpower planning and resourcing
- To identify appropriate assignments for senior associates and below incorporating the individuals' preferences and development goals where possible
- Take ownership for and manage the work allocation tool, and ensure the integrity of the data included in the tool including annual leave and non-chargeable activities
Reporting and Forecasting:
- Provide forecast and actual utilisation and availability reports for senior management teams plus any other ad hoc reports that may be requested, in a timely and targeted manner
- Highlight trends and patterns for potential resourcing issues to the RBM with the aim of fully utilising existing staff within the regional offices and globally before resorting to external hires
- Ensure developmental feedback obtained during the work allocation process and performance conversations is looped back into the HR and learning teams
- Ensure, in conjunction with the HR Manager, that lawyers in the practice areas receive a documented annual appraisal and that career development plans are implemented and reviewed
Chief of Staff Duties:
- Organise Senior Management meetings & team meetings as required.
- Preparing agendas, materials and minutes and progressing agreed action lists.
- Consider ways of establishing and sharing best practice with the new; as well as ensuring consistency of service levels.
Benefits: Bonus and standard benefits, fantastic CBD offices, monthly free office lunch, 21 days holiday, lots of socials & sporting events - a premium brand in the market.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Licence No: 17S8475
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.