Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$85000 per annum + super + benefits
about 1 year ago
Workforce Planning Coordinator
A global consulting organisation is looking for a workforce planner to join their HR team.
You will have ownership of a dedicated client group and work with key stakeholders to ensure that the employees' and the organisations' needs are met and that there are effective solutions in place for consulting.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Workforce planning: scheduling, coordination
- Analysis & pipelining
- Proactively work with and build strong, trusted excellent relationships internally
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in professional services
- HR degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience in a workforce planning role
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
Salary up to $85k + super + benefits
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.