Our client has the customer experience at the forefront of every decision and continually seeks new ways to improve that experience. A values-based organisation that seeks to cultivate a culture founded on quality of service delivery, responsiveness, collaboration and respect for others.
Some Key responsibilities are;
- Developing, implementing and managing the safety system to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and standards including AS 4801 and AS 1885;
- Developing strong injury prevention practices, managing proactive return to work plans and continually reviewing and improving OH&S practices affecting Workcover premium;
- Reviewing and improving all OH&S policies, systems and processes to reflect best practice and compliance by the organisation and support the proactive management and stakeholder understanding of OH&S requirements
- Plan, organise and implement OHS initiatives across the business.
Some Key Qualities sought;
- Ability to Lead & Inspire
- Influence through efffective communication
- Resilience and adaptability
- Emotional intelligence
- Innovative thinker
You will require relevent OHS related tertiary qualifications and be able to demonstrate an energetic, self-motivated and action oriented approach. In reward for this you will receive a competitive package and join a culture which is engaging, collaborative and energetic.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.