“Mastering the Virtual Interview” webinar, hosted by image consultant and leadership coach, Michaela Betchley, was held on Wednesday 28th October. Understand what it takes to showcase your talents and personal brand in a virtual meeting, align your professional image with your dream employer, and interact with confidence and competence on camera.
Objectives and Take-aways:-
• Shift your mindset towards how you’re showing up online.
• Learn how 1st impressions and appearance are the first filters for determining your impact and influence.
• Evaluate your professionalism and credibility within the confines of your monitor.
• Discover the four components of a professional image.
• Determine some of the key communication and technological shifts required for effective virtual interaction and connection.
• Build confidence and competence on camera.
Michaela is a professional speaker and certified executive image and leadership coach. Her global career in talent acquisition and leadership development spans over two decades in fast-paced, multi-disciplinary organisations across banking, insurance, hospitality, retail, and professional services. During that time, she has witnessed and influenced the career paths of thousands of individuals.
She now runs her own successful executive image consulting business, where she invites us to get deliberate about how we’re showing up. She helps current and emerging leaders, teams, and entrepreneurs to unlock their leadership presence, strengthen their organisational reputation and identity, and stand out from the crowd for all the RIGHT reasons.