Are you ready to take your campus recruitment career to the next step with one of the world's leading tech companies?
This is a newly created role to lead a small team and take the campus recruitment initiatives for the organisation to the next level in attracting the region's best early talent. A key component of the organisation's success is early talent and so you will play in critical part in ensuring delivery.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR for APAC, you will drive all aspects of the graduate and intern recruitment programme.
You will also work with the global teams on fit for the organisation, develop tools and other methods to allow for best practice and that key objectives and skills are met.
This is a collaborative and hardworking team. You will be ambitious, driven and have clear examples of success. You will naturally be a high performer, be innovative and creative in your approach.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the campus recruitment team
- Ability to influence up to c-suite level
- Work with campuses to ensure great coverage and fantastic relationships
- Striving to build the best employer brand in the market
- Work with the global HR teams to ensure that talent objectives are met in line with organisations needs
Skills & Experience desired:
- Ideally 6-8 years campus recruitment, ideally some in a technology organisation
- At least 2 years' management experience
- Able to travel globally
- Be able to demonstrate success, be driven, ambitious & a natural leader
- Creative, innovative & challenge the status quo
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer
For a confidential chat, please feel free to call Charlotte Grimmett on 0292369090 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au.