My client is a leading financial services business, currently looking to hire an HR Operations Manager to join their growing London office. This standalone role will cover a range of administrative duties including payroll, benefits and HR advisory.
As HR Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the day to day running of the HR function; acting as a central coordination point to ensure the efficiency of resourcing and workflow
- Managing payroll including long-term incentives and benefits plans
- Ensuring that workflow is allocated efficiently across the team and identifying priorities and upcoming projects
- Seeking new and innovative ways to improve processes and initiative new administrative ideas and solutions
- Acting as an escalation point of queries within the wider HR team and maintaining a consistent approach between the front office and corporate functions populations
- Leading relationships with outsourced providers for pre-employment checks and other services; regularly reviewing the efficiency and value for money of these arrangements
Previous financial or professional services experience would be advantageous, and the ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion whilst maintaining a high level of customer service is required in this role. An international mindset and experience interacting with overseas offices would also be beneficial.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.