£85000 - £95000 per annum + Company car,medical insurance,pension
19 days ago
We have a current opportunity for an HR Business Partner on a permanent basis based near Antwerp. Hybrid and flexible working embedded in to the business
As the Regional HR Business Partner, you will be a key member of the MLT and take the lead on all People programmes.
- Partner with MLT on all People initiatives for the region.
- Lead delivery of all People initiaives across each Business Unit.
- Lead and partner with the Talent Acquisition team to deliver all TA requirements both strategic and operational.
- Lead engagement, capability and org design, workforce planning and take the EVP and Employer Brand to the next level.
- Focus and work with COE's on L&D, Talent, Job Descriptions, Performance, Retention and Culture initiatives.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Leadership team.
- Lead all labour relations programmes for the region.
- Strong coaching and networking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of labour law.
- 5 years of Business Partner experience.
- Commercial acumen.
- Strong cross-cultural competence.
- Must be able to balance working with a global team.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Can travel 20% of time.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.