City of London, London
£20000 - £32000 per annum
10 months ago
A leading Management Consultancy firm, located in the heart of London, are looking for an experienced and ambitious HR Administrator/Assistant to join the team as an HR Coordinator.
The successful candidate come from a Financial Services or Professional Services background with HR generalist experience.
Salary :£20,000-£30,000 per annum
- First point of contact for queries from colleagues and clients (face to face, email, telephone). In particular being first point of contact in providing procedural guidance on a range of Administration issues on behalf of HR Business Partners and HR Consultant where necessary, ensuring a proactive, professional and efficient service is received by the business.
Resourcing and Recruitment
Ensuring candidates applying to join my client have a positive and professional experience, regardless of the outcome of their application. You will:
- Arrange interviews and ensure interviewers have necessary materials
- Generate new starter packs promptly including employment contracts
- Manage incoming applications through the jobs inbox
Performance Management/Training and Development:
- Provide administrative support to the appraisal process, including recording and analysing feedback and training requests received
- Co-ordinate and track training sessions delivered internally, ensuring rooms are arranged and feedback is gathered from delegates
Key Skills and Experience
- Be educated to degree level
- Previous administration experience in a similar role
- Excellent use of the complete MS Office suite
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
- Previous experience using HR Information Systems
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.