City of London, London
£60000 - £60001 per annum
3 months ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading and tier one investment bank in their search for an HR Generalist on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in Canary Wharf, London.
This diverse HR Generalist role will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Relationship Management
- Employee Relations
- Talent Management
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Reward and Compensation
The successful candidate will be:
- Degree educated or equivalent, ideally with a CIPD qualification
- A proven background within HR either within financial services or professional services, or alternatively an international environment.
- An ability to manage and develop relationships within matrix management structures.
- A strong team player with the ability to operate independently, pro-actively and collaborate effectively
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate fluently and effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to influence and persuade clients and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task, to perform effectively and efficiently under pressure and to adapt to change.
- Strong results focus and ability to deliver.
- Rational and logical approach to problem-solving.
To be considered for this position, please apply as soon as possible.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.