£20000 - £25000 per annum
10 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading Charity in London for a Payroll Assistant to join their growing payroll team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and capable individual who is looking to develop their career and grow within a thriving team. The Payroll Assistant will report to the Payroll Manager and will receive full training and development.
You will be responsible for the following duties
- Assist with processing monthly payroll for 3500 employees
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Preparation and issue of P60s, P11s, P45s
- Manual calculations for tax, NI and pension
- Ensure accurate and efficient payroll service is delivered
- Handling payroll queries
- SMP, SSP, SPP
- Keeping up to date with payroll legislation changes
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of iTrent payroll is ideal but not essential
- Have a minimum of 6 months to 1 years' experience in payroll
- Some understanding of UK PAYE legislation's and an understanding of statutory dedications
- Undertake ad-hoc projects.
- Knowledge of Excel ideally (Pivot tables & VLOOKUP's), Word and Outlook
- Have worked in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail
- Communication skills: written and oral.
- Team player
- Organisational and time management skills
- Problem Solving
Full time - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are interested or know anyone who is please contact Randa Ibrahim on 020 7332 2164 or click on the link to apply
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.