Senior HR Advisor
Frazer Jones is delighted to be partnering with a progressive, innovative, and forward-thinking Bristol based business to help them recruit a Senior HR Advisor on a 12-month fixed term contract covering maternity.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a brand that believes in making a difference, operates with an entrepreneurial style, and likes people who are creative, will challenge the “norm” and are ambitious to grow. This business is in scale up mode with an exciting vision for 2024!
As the Senior HR Advisor, you will play a pivotal role in providing a great HR experience whilst being at the centre of operational delivery within the People team. You will be hands on and supportive with various HR projects that will include, enhancing the onboarding experience, improving people systems, supporting with leadership development programmes, delivering the engagement process, data analysis and more.
This role will also offer you the opportunity to work closely with and support the HR Business Partners with operational duties within their specific areas.
Main Duties will include:
- First point of contact for all HR advice and guidance
- Updating of HR policy and procedures in line with current legislation and UK employment law
- Work with and support HRBP’s with employee relation case work and HR projects
- Lead on continuous improvement across the team looking at process and products and ensuring SLA are in place and customer service levels maintained.
- Responsible for all onboarding and inductions of new starters
- Managing and maintaining the HR database as well as providing various HR reports for management and senior leadership teams.
What you will need:
- A strong understanding of generalist HR practice is essential as well as up to date employment law
- Experience of developing HR policies and processes.
- Proven ability within Employee Relations
- Ability to work with and manipulate HR data providing various reports, highlighting trends and insights.
- Competent with implementing and developing people systems.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to positively influence across the business.
- Ability to use Excel to an advanced level, v look ups and pivot tables.
- Proven experience around process improvement
- Confident to challenge the “norm” with an inquisitive mind.
This is a fantastic role which will enhance your HR skills and experience ober the 12 months whilst also allowing you to working for a really exciting brand. You will be offered the opportunity to make a difference at a critical point in the evolution of the people strategy. If you have worked in a start-up or scale up organisation it will be hugely beneficial but not essential.
Please get in touch for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.