£65000 - £75000 per annum + flexibility + benefits
about 1 month ago
We are partnering with a leading professional services firm who have scoped out a new position for a Digital Learning Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Manager who is experienced & passionate in creating and executing Digital Learning strategies. Whilst there is a main focus on digital, the role will still include face to face training and have an overall vision of L&D.
The role will report directly to the Head of Learning & Development and will have management responsibility.
Role & responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with the Head of L&D on designing and shaping out the digital learning strategy.
- Partner with business leaders in driving the learning strategies forward
- Technical training lead for the firm and working alongside internal stakeholders (eg IT)
- Working with external vendors on design and delivery
- Coaching & mentoring
Who we are looking for:
- It is essential you have experience in working for a leading professional services firm
- At least 5 years experience in an L&D position, ideally with management responsibility
- Designing Digital content is also a must-have, and you will need to have experience in a mid to senior L&D position.
- Experience with coaching
- Passionate, driven and ambitious
- Enjoy implementing and execution and bringing about change and results
The role is based in London, with some flexibility
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.