£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
I am currently partnering with one of the UKs leading providers of graduate and school leaver recruitment services. My client is looking for a Apprenticeship Operations Manager to join their team on an initial 1 year fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running in a fast paced business and work onsite with one of the UKs largest media businesses.
* Continue and develop the end-to-end early talent process for oe of the businesses key clients
* Lead a new apprenticeship new project and manage the team that will support in delivering these schemes. This is an exciting role and rare chance for someone to help shape programmes from the very start.
* Reporting into the Head of Recruitment Delivery you will be accountable and responsible for the Apprentice Programmes, working with a team of Recruitment Business Partners and our Attraction and Marketing Manager to attract, assess, onboard and support apprentices into our business.
* You will work with a range of business functions to continue to create an apprentice culture, ensuring successful delivery of hiring requirements. You and your team will manage external relationship with providers to ensure excellence and best practice across all areas, acting as the experts for all things apprenticeships.
* As this is an Operations role there is an important focus on data and reporting, forecasting and monitoring diversity and the successful candidate must enjoy working at pace and in volume recruitment.
* Detailed understanding of the apprenticeship, and technical education landscape, with in depth knowledge of the Apprentice levy (in England and Scotland) and how to utilise the schemes
* Experience of managing complex projects and activities, and developing innovative solutions to problems
* The ability to work collectively with a number of differing stakeholders and suppliers
* Being able to influence both internal colleagues and external organisations, whilst maintaining strong working relationships
* An understanding of the reform that has been occurring in education over recent years including the introduction of apprenticeship standards and the levy
* Confident in presenting a methodology or approach to key stakeholders
* An agile approach to working and demonstrable examples that you are comfortable working in changing situations with fast pace and ability to work across multiple sites throughout the business
* Experience in monitoring diversity and adverse impact in attraction and selection processes
* Understanding of how best to attract diverse apprentices and what channels to use in various locations
* Experienced line manager
* Expert in all things data
The ideal candidate must have experience within the Apprenticeship space and will be able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
This is an initial 1 year fixed term contract and is usually based in West London.
This role is paying up to £45,000 per annum.
If interested please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.