West London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Frazer Jones are pleased to be partnering with a leading global retail business with highly recognisable brand. They have been going through extensive growth and have a culture that embraces creativity, diversity and progression. Due to a maternity leave the business are looking for a Junior Reward Manager to join the team on a 12 month contract to act as their People Partner for Reward & Benefits.
In this job you will be acting as the Reward Manager for the UK plus with a small European remit. You'll report to the UK&I People Director and also work closely with your Reward counterparts in Europe and the US. This is a total reward role where you will be responsible for all compensation activities plus oversee benefits and contribute to HR reporting and analytics, HRIS matters and global mobility. You'll have 2 direct reports supporting you with this work. Responsibilities will include
- Ownership of UK end-to-end annual compensation and bonus review process
- Assist with UK benefits management, ensuring vendor relationships are maintained and renewals up to date. Review of existing benefits and drive improvements to offering
- Support with proposals and ensure they remain in budget
- Benchmarking exercises
- Work closely with and support the Global compensation team with the overall Group Reward strategy
- Manage annual proposals for LTI Grants in the UK and any annual vesting
- Support with annual budgeting process
- Ensure key MI, diversity and headcount reports are delivered accurately and as required
- Gender pay gap reporting and analysis and ensure equal pay
- Headcount planning and management
- Support the Global international mobility team and HRIS projects
This is an excellent opportunity for a Reward Manager or a Senior Reward Analyst/Reward Specialist (or similar) that is looking to make a step up into a Reward Manager level role. You'll receive mentorship from the Reward Manager in the US and also the support of the People Director to help with your development in this role. You'll have UK and international exposure plus a broad remit to keep the role interesting and varied. Although this is a maternity cover, this could be a great steppingstone for a driven and motivated reward professional to progress their career. This role is intended to be full time but will also consider part time workers.
You'll be rewarded with a generous salary of £65-80k for this role plus a bonus. You'll be joining an impressive global brand that are offering a broad and varied role that will both be challenging and rewarding and offers clear career progression. The company is based in west London but also offers hybrid working. If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.