City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and experienced Learning and Development professional to join a dynamic, forward thinking professional services firm!
You must be operating at an advisory level and have strong, demonstrable experience in the design, delivery and strategic development of the firms learning and development offering. In particular, an understanding of professional qualifications.
More specifically, you as a Learning and Development Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Reviewing and developing the firms development programmes across fee earners/trainees to ensure and improve effectiveness
- Designing and re-designing courses
- Working with external providers to ensure solutions are effective and efficient
- Reviewing ROI and business objectives
- Delivering training both virtually and in the classroom with confident and engaging methods of communication
- Working 1-1 with employees on personal development areas
- Building relationships across teams to support with career development and firm wide initiatives
- Raising the profile of the L&D team across the business and at Partner level
- Ad hoc L&D related project work
You will be highly organised, an effective communicator and the ability to deliver excellent work under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be liaising independently with senior stakeholders and dealing with external contacts on a regular basis.
If you are keen to hear more then please apply today and we will get in touch if your profile is suitable!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.