My Bristol based client is a global business who are looking to hire Change Management Consultants (People related) at various levels in response to their continued success and the markets demand for their services. Due to the nature of the clients they work with, SC clearance is a must.
These roles sit within a People focused Talent and Change team, and their consultants are experienced in leading large Change Management and Change Transformation projects including:
- Delivering transformational change in complex environments
- Interacting with people, processes and systems to ensure sustainable change
- Analysing the impact of business change and designing innovative change approach
- Designing and implementing change strategies
- Designing and delivering strategic communications
- Segmenting stakeholders and building business engagement plans
- Conducting cultural assessments and designing interventions to achieve lasting cultural change.
At more junior levels the client is open to applicants from industry, likely to be someone sitting within a COE or working in a strategically focused HR Business Partnering role, delivering transformational change in a complex environment, and likely within an industry related to defence, security, aerospace or similar.
At the more senior end where the focus is also on business development and sales, it is highly likely that you will be working within a client facing position within a Management Consultancy, be that a Big 4, mid-market or boutique firm.
SC clearance at all levels is an essential requirement. While you will be expected to be geographically mobile and able to travel, travel is likely to be limited to clients based in the South West with travel to London.
If you are interested in applying or would like further detail around these positions then please get in contact.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.